About Me

My photo
I am a wedding and portrait photographer out of St. Louis Missouri.

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Daniel and Cathy- Fall Engagement Pictures

Over the summer I got to take Daniel and Cathy's engagement photos and we all had so much fun we decided to shoot some fall photos too! Fall is such a fun season. I love the colors and the leaves. We had a perfect day for shooting. 
Downtown St. Charles 
 They've got a thing for red walls ;)
Happiness
 We found this super cool log and had to climb on 
 The rings. Daniel had these custom made.
 Love the orange. 
I really love all the leaf pictures. They are so fun.
We had to take a lot of shots to get the leaves in the air. 
Doesn't it make you want to go play in the leaves?
 These two might be my favorites from the day. 
What a perfect couple. 

We're hoping to catch some snow days and take some shots then too! Soon they'll have engagement photos from every season of the year! Can't wait to have more fun with these awesome friends :D

No comments:

Post a Comment