About Me

My photo
I am a wedding and portrait photographer out of St. Louis Missouri.

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Coming Soon: 
Daniel and Cathy's fall engagement photo session. This weekend we are going to get some awesome fall shots. Hopefully I will have some senior photos coming up too.

I haven't had anything to post lately, because all I have worked on are school projects. 

Random fun thing:
I found the most fun thing a few weeks ago when I was looking at camera equipment. They are called Lensbabies and they look so funny, I really want to try one!



There are different types of Lensbabies and they all work slightly differently.  On this one, the lens bends allowing you to focus on one area and the other areas to be blurred. It sounds like a very cool effect. Unfortunately they are much too expensive just to just buy one for fun... 

Looking forward to posting photos as soon as I have some new ones to share!

Kathleenmarie

No comments:

Post a Comment