About Me

My photo
I am a wedding and portrait photographer out of St. Louis Missouri.

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Kailey's Rainy Day

Back in March my amazing friend Kailey asked me to take some pictures for her senior photos. We planned a day to shoot and we decided not to let the rain ruin our plans. So we set out for Faust Park with umbrellas in hand.


Faust Park is an awesome location to shoot pictures because they have a ton of cool old buildings. I love how this building is so unique and I absolutely LOVE the red windows and door! In spite of the gloom this bright white building made a perfect background. 






This next one was fun. I had my assistant, Kailey's amazing sister Megan, hold my stuff while I climbed into a tree. I think she looks like a clothing model here. Yes, I have super cute friends ;)






















Here are the sisters.

 I love how the umbrellas coordinate with their outfits. We were so fortunate that it didn't rain hard on us. It mostly just drizzled the whole day.



Here's another one of the two. I loved that they both wore blue. I love how fun these girls are. I love that they're my good friends! I love how they go along with all my crazy ideas too. 
This is another one of the old houses at the park. They are all pretty cool looking. 







There is something just irresistibly cute and fun about this picture. 

It might just be that bright yellow house in the middle of a rainy day.

It might be the bright blue umbrella or it just might be how the slant of the picture just gives the whole thing a whimsical fairytale feel. 













This was a little later in the day. I think at this point the sun was coming out and everything was starting to look a little brighter.



This is just typical Kailey. You don't find this kind of fun just anywhere.


We were able to take another session of pictures later in the spring, with some great results. 
I'll post some of those too as soon I can. 

No comments:

Post a Comment