About Me

My photo
I am a wedding and portrait photographer out of St. Louis Missouri.

Monday, August 16, 2010

Kailey's Senior Photos

These are finally the last of Kailey's photo shoot. Enjoy!


Got to love laughing pictures. 



I love the background in this closeup



Water is such fun to catch in a picture. This fountain was really pretty. 


This is one of my favorite closeups of Kailey. It's pretty and although simple, it's elegant. 



It's like Cinderella running from the ball, next her glass slipper will be falling off her foot.  



I love these pictures on the bench. 


She has the cutest pouty face


and the perfect smile...



The angle on this one is fun



This is my favorite "artistic" shot



Just peaking around the corner with a flower in hand


She looks so sweet just sitting there...



This one looks like it's from an old movie, it feels kind of vintage



Here's a few shots by the row of lilacs we found



There's something romantic about lilac hedges



And I've saved one of the best for last. Love, love, love this one. 


I had an amazing time shooting with Kailey and her sister Megan. We had an amazing time, took some amazing pictures and I'm thrilled with the finish product. Thanks Kailey for being such an amazing model!

No comments:

Post a Comment