About Me

My photo
I am a wedding and portrait photographer out of St. Louis Missouri.

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Hannah's Senior Pictures

It was a beautiful fall day. I thought it was going to be cold, but it turned out to be perfect. I was really excited to get to take my cousin, Hannah's senior pictures. She's so much fun and we had a great time. 

We borrowed the cute little pumpkin for the picture 
 We walked all around Faust Park that day. It was the day to be out! We saw at least 4 other photographers out, taking everything from engagment photos and senior photos to baby photos.
We "borrowed" a huge leaf pile that a couple had been jumping in for their photos. 
 We found this awesome wheelbarrow leaning against a shed and thought it would be super fun to use. So that was yet another "borrowed" prop. ;)
 The sunlight was so pretty that day. 
I love the leaves
 
Altogether it was a perfect day for pictures and I enjoyed having an afternoon to just ramble around the park with Hannah. I kind of wish I could just do that everyday. I'm not looking forward to the cold weather, but I am looking forward to  more fall pictures and then some good Christmas and winter pictures too!
~Kathleenmarie

No comments:

Post a Comment